Module 2: Developmental Screening and Regulations
Developmental Screening and Regulations
This module is about a childcare provider’s role in developmental screening of children.
- Lesson One is a video introduction to the Ages and Stages Questionnaire.
- Lesson Two is Dr. Mario Gaspar de Alba who will discuss tools that can be used for developmental monitoring and screening include the CDC’s Milestone Moments Booklet.
- Lesson Three is looking more closely at the Milestone Moments Checklist.
- Lesson Four will discuss the Modified Checklist for Autism in Toddlers.
- Lesson Five is an example of an actual test that is being done to evaluate a child who is suspected of having autism spectrum disorder.